Our time today’s era of development and prosperity in all respects, whether intellectually or socially or economically etc .. Among the things that have emerged and flourished and evolved we
have is the so-called B: (electronic devices) is not without a house of these devices, such as TVs, smart phones and the Internet and the means of social communication. Today we are going to talk about the pros and cons of these devices and their impact on the individual and society:
First, the human must keep pace with the times and evolve with it and use such devices at the same service and the community. It is the positives that I’ve found in the use of these devices:
– Social Networking: In the past, it was not easy for people to communicate, especially if the son studying abroad away from his parents, as well as the father if he was working in a remote area. The existence of such easy communication between people devices through social networking services and send messages and calls and others.
– Speed of access to information: In the past, access to information was difficult learner travels away to seek knowledge and the acquisition of books. Today, by contrast not only it shows the push of a button and everything in an instant. !!
– Lower costs and save money: so instead of buying a book at a price of gal (or unsuitable) and search for books, there are electronic copies of these books, but there are sites that electronic books everyone can read and acquired from the Internet.
Second: to hide the one that everything has its pros and cons as we mentioned pros must also mention the negatives, including:
– The use of these methods to watch some sections corrupt images (and unethical) Forbidden: In the most likely to happen to this group of adolescents in particular, and we may find even married.!
– Some electronic games to learn the child Violence: Viaaml child with his mother and his father and his brothers violently! The tradition has been to beat his brother to the game, for example, it becomes tough and dry in dealing with members of his family and with others.
– Busy parents about bringing up their children because of these distractions: The lack of attention to them and question them and their level of school.
– Sit in front of the TV or computer multitude make a person tends to isolation and loneliness and introversion and separation from the others and thus lead to mental illness and become this person is social.
Conclusion: ask God Almighty to guide us to use these modern methods and sophisticated as he loves and is pleased that we use commonly used positively useful and not harmful to the commonly used negatively.